Monday, October 27, 2014

Selling Hand Knit Mittens at Craft Fairs vs. Etsy

Today I had planned to write a post about the craft and vendor fair I attended yesterday. Since I don't have anything nice to say about that event, I'll write about something else, instead!

My Etsy customers are the best. Many of them (67 as of today) have taken the time to give 5-star reviews and write some really wonderful comments. I love sharing that feedback with my grandmother. She's always so happy to hear that people are enjoying her mittens.

Each and every one of my sales on Etsy has been a great experience. I'm so grateful that I've been able to sell our mittens to customers all over the world. The mittens have gone all over the USA, to Canada, to the United Kingdom, to Ireland, and more! They've been used on movie sets, as Halloween costumes, and just to keep people warm.

As for yesterday, at least our display looked nice. I'll continue to count on Etsy as a way to provide mittens to great customers.  :)

Shop Marion's Mittens on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment