Double Moss Stitch Cowl
This is a knitting pattern for a cowl scarf that’s easy to make with a beautiful texture. To use this pattern you should know how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off, and join ends together with a mattress stitch.
A medium to bulky weight yarn is suggested. Fair Isle Nantucket yarn (a bulky 75% acrylic, 25% superwash wool blend) is recommended for its luxurious softness.
- This cowl is knitted using two US #10 (6 mm) needles.
- The PDF describes the ideal yarn and the pattern for knitting the cowl.
- The pattern shows the gauge for this pattern - but since it’s a scarf, you can size up or size down and make it your own!
Thumbless Mini Mittens
This is a knitting pattern for baby mittens with no thumbs to make it easier for little hands. They are soft and stretchy. Cute baby shower gift idea! Also great for little kids at Christmas. These can be worn year round, not just during the winter.
- The PDF describes the ideal yarn and the pattern for creating these mittens.
- The pattern can be adjusted to make the mittens larger or smaller. There’s a handy chart to help you easily adjust the size.
- These mittens are knit in the round using four double pointed needles.
- Bonus! Pattern now includes instructions for an optional string to connect the mittens.
View projects on Ravelry: