Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Halloween Decor: Yarn Pompom Garlands in Orange and Black

We're only one day into fall but I'm already planning how I want to decorate my home for Halloween. Having two fireplaces is fun, so I created a new decor item for this year: a yarn pompom garland.

Halloween pompom fireplace garland

This garland is made up of 9 pompoms in alternating orange and black. It paired perfectly with some of the festive decor I already have!

halloween yarn pompom mantle garland

Each pompom is created and then shaped and trimmed by hand. It can take up to 15 minutes to make each pompom! The pompoms are then strung on natural twine.

I think this garland would also look great strung above the trick or treater's candy bowl. Watch our Instagram account for a photo of that, coming soon!

Shop yarn pompom garlands on Marion's Mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment