Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Marion's Mittens >> Fall Maker Series on The Hook Nook Life

This week's blog post is over on the Hook Nook! I was honored to be chosen for a feature by the team at THN. Jessica's Instagram is beautiful and inspirational.

I decided to write about strategies for success when you have a limited amount of time. Marion's Mittens is not my full time job. It's what I do for fun after work. But to make it work for me and my customers, I have to plan ahead.



If you're new and just finding me from THN - welcome! I'm Laura, and my grandmother and I knit all the items you'll find in our Marion's Mittens shop. We use her vintage 1940s patterns and super soft yarn to make cozy mittens and a lot more. You can see what we've been up to on Instagram @MarionsMittens


No comments:

Post a Comment