Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween from Marion's Mittens! Featuring Customer Photos.

It's almost Halloween and I haven't even bought candy yet! Who knows if we'll get trick-or-treaters, so it'll have to be a kind we like to eat, just in case...

One of my favorite parts of Halloween (besides all of the spooky decorations) is seeing what costumes the kids are wearing when they come to the door. If sales of our yellow mittens were any indication I think that LEGO costumes will be popular this year! And of course, Frozen, too.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of Halloween costume photos that were sent in by Marion's Mittens customers. Feel free to share your costumes featuring our mittens in the comments, or on Facebook.

This first photo is a family of traditional LEGO figures! The bodies and heads are absolutely great. The color of the mittens seems to be a good match. Way to go!


And here's Emmett the construction worker from the LEGO movie. I added the LEGO face for privacy.  ;)


Shop Marion's Mittens on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment