Thursday, June 5, 2014

So Cute! Marion's Tiniest Mini Mittens - Maybe for Preemies, Newborns, or American Girl Dolls?

I just finished knitting the tiniest pair of mittens that have been listed in the shop. They are so cute! The length of these mittens is just 3.5" long.

tiny mini mittens from Marion's Mittens
the tiniest mini mittens ever!

Having never made this size before I have no idea what age they'll fit. I've searched online for preemie and newborn mitten sizes and while I've found patterns for these items, I've found no measurements of the finished product. They might even fit American Girl dolls... but I wouldn't know.

If you have any suggestions for size based on the measurements in the listing, please share in the comments. I'd love to know who these will fit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment