Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Afghans on Etsy! Baby Gifts

I know I just blogged about our afghans last week but since then two new ones have been added to the shop, and you've got to see them. These aren't your typical pastel baby blankets!

First up is my favorite, this lavender basket weave knit:

purple knit baby blanket

The color is just perfect! I would love it for myself as a lap afghan. It would also make a great gift for a new mom to a girl. Not all girls love pink, you know! (Especially this one right here.)

The second new afghan is in royal blue. We had a custom order in this color a few months ago. It's a nice alternative to pastel blue for a baby boy.

royal blue baby afghan


Like what you see? You can see more baby afghans at the Marion's Mittens Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment