Friday, October 12, 2018

Six Years of Marion's Mittens... on Etsy

We have reached the six year mark on Etsy! While Marion has been knitting for friends, family, and local sales for more than 75 years, our venture onto Etsy was the first time people around the world learned about her mittens.

Here are three things we've loved about being on Etsy this year!

1. Customers

Our customers are just the best. Whether they find exactly what they're looking for and order it without any interaction, or they request something custom and we have a lot of messages back and forth to get it right, it's so much fun to hear from our customers.

5 star reviews

Here is some customer feedback from our sixth year on Etsy:
"Best mittens ever. I love the new colors, and the old mittens I have bought from Marion are still great even after all the sledding, and washes. Thanks." - Margaret, October 30, 2017
"These fit my 4 year old perfectly and are so well made. Great purchase and fast shipment." - Jodi, November 16, 2017
"I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she was delighted!" - Karen, November 21, 2017
"I bought my first pair of Marion's Mittens back in 2012 and after so many wearings and washings, they still look and feel as good as new. I purchased this new pair as a back-up because I live in fear of losing my beloved mittens! Thanks again!" - Jennifer, December 13, 2017
"Beautiful! I can't wait to give them to my daughter on Christmas." - Colleen, December 23, 2017
"I bought these for my Anna cosplay and they were PERFECT!! Love these mittens! Thank you so much!" - Heather, December 27, 2017
 "Just like the ones mom used to make me ❤️" - Jude, January 16, 2018
"Beautiful! Arrived super quickly. Thank you for making it the size I requested" - Rebecca, January 30, 2018 
"Absolutely beautiful, wonderfully made. Will make a lovely hand me down. Thank you" - Tanya, May 25, 2018 
"I can't rave enough about the quality of these mittens. I have a few pairs that I wear regularly in winter, and I keep coming back as a return customer to give more as presents because my friends and family all want some too. You can't go wrong with Marion's Mittens!" - Nathan, June 24, 2018 
"I love this little pom-pom!!! It is so CUTE!! Nice Job!!! FABULOUS SELLER and FAST SHIPPING!! Thank You!!! PERFECT!!!!!" - Sherry Lee, July 26, 2018 
There were so many great reviews it was hard to choose! You can see all 220+ of them here.

2. Reaching Near and Far

Some of our items stay local - others went as far as The Netherlands and Australia in the past year!

batch geo customer map

Want to zoom in and get a closer look at the map? Click here and scroll down.

3. Learning New Things

Laura learned to crochet this year and her aunt started knitting on an Addi machine. We're always up for something new... when we have time! Mittens keep us pretty busy. 

crochet baby afghan

Read more of our anniversary updates: 2017 | 2016 | 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment