Saturday, October 19, 2019

Seventh Year of Marion's Mittens on Etsy

We just completed our seventh year on Etsy! This was a slower year than in the past - my real job has been busy and so knitting has taken a bit of a backseat. We still accomplished quite a bit in the past year.

800 Sales Milestone

We reached 800 sales in our Etsy shop! Thanks to everyone who supported us in achieving this milestone. 

Marion's Mittens Etsy shop

Wonderful, Happy Customers

Again, we are always excited to work with and hear from our customers. The have such nice things to say, and are pretty awesome themselves!

Marion's Mittens reviews on Etsy

"Great product and speedy delivery! Thanks so much!" - Cheryl, November 21, 2019
"I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these mittens!!!!" - Heather, November 17, 2019
"Just about to start this cowl and look forward to completing it. Love the stitch design." - Sue, August 9, 2019
"This blanket was very well made and made a beautiful christening blanket for my godson" - Leslie, April 10, 2019
"These mittens were absolutely perfect! So warm and well made, and they were sent really quickly as I had a deadline! Thank you 😊" - Milly, March 24, 2019

The Hook Nook Collab

I had the opportunity to guest post on The Hook Nook blog again this year! This time around I wrote about the pros and cons of selling made to order vs. from an inventory. You can read the post here.

cowl scarves on Etsy
shop scarves | buy pattern


Pattern Releases and Updates

I worked with the Ravelry community to test and update my thumbless mini mittens pattern, as well as release a new double moss cowl pattern. Read about my pattern making experience over here.

Read more of our anniversary updates: 20182017 | 2016 | 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment